WE ARE HIRING!!
Black Fish Clothing are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide a contact point for new and existing customers.
Black Fish Clothing makes customized clothing for local businesses in the Sea to Sky and beyond – we have embroidery, screen-printing and digital printing equipment here and we also design garments that are made for us abroad. We have a store and workshop in Function Junction. We are small friendly business that is growing quickly.
Our clothing is all around Whistler - worn as uniforms, by sports teams, promoted in bars, given away at events and sold in coffee shops.
As the Sales Coordinator you would become the first point of contact for customers and would deal with enquiries from initial approach, through sales, production and regular follow up. This will be by phone, email or in-person when people visit our store.
This will appeal to you if you are a friendly team player with a positive attitude and great initiative. Someone who works things out. And is happy getting on the phone and talking to customers and solving their problems. Previous customer service, sales co-ordination, hospitality or telephone sales roles would be good but not essential.
You should be looking for long-term employment - this is not a seasonal vacancy.
• Dealing with customer enquiries from new and existing customers – liaising internally with graphic designer, production, accounts etc
• Developing sales by meeting customer requirements,
• Staying in-touch with existing customers
• Managing simple internal systems and providing feedback to the owners of the business
• Contacting local businesses to develop new opportunities
• Good computer skills (MS Office, email, apps)
• Proficiency in spoken and written English
• Office hours - 9am to 5pm weekdays
If this is of interest to you, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 604 962 2292 or come by the shop 9-1212 Alpha Lake Road ...